TeeChart Charting Controls for NET offer a great generic component suite for a myriad of charting requirements, targeting too, important vertical areas such as the financial, scientific and statistical worlds.
- Fully exploits Microsoft.net Framework v2.0, v3.5, v4.0, v4.5, v4.5.1, v4.6, v4.62
60+ chart types and variations. From the commonly used Line, Bar, Area, Pie to those more “field-specific charts” such as Candlestick, Open-High-Low-Close, Kagi and Contour.
- Standard: Line (Strip), Bar, Area, Pie, Fast Line, Point (Scatter), Bubble, Arrow, Gantt, Shape, Horiz.Area, Horiz.Bar, Horiz.Line, Pointer style Hexagon
- Financial: Candle (OHLC), Darvas, Kagi, Renko, Point and Figure, Volume, EquiVolume
- Statistical: Box-Plot, Color Grid, Error, Error Bar, Error Point, Funnel (Pipeline), HighLow, Histogram, Volume Pipe, Waterfall, Horiz. BoxPlot, Horiz. Histogram
- Extended: 3D Vector, Bezier, Contour, Donut, IsoSurface, Map GIS, Organizational Chart, Polar, Polar Grid, Point 3D, Pyramid, Radar, Smith, Surface, TreeMap, Tri.Surface, Tower
- Other: Bar 3D, Bar-Join, Calendar, Clock, Image Bar, Image Point, My Point, TagCloud, Wind-Rose, BubbleCloud
Gauges series type and indicators (dynamic Gauges, Circular, Linear, Numeric, Knob or Combination). TeeChart's Gauges are completely configurable to give you full control of format, size, colour and shape for your dashboard application.
TeeChart for Visual Studio .NET with 100% C# Sources
TeeChart for .NET Enterprise Edition
TeeChart for .NET Standard Business Edition
TeeChart for .NET Pro Edition
TeeChart.NET Web Server Runtime license
Click here for documentation : http://www.teechart.net/docs/TeeChartNET/
Axigen Mail Server , Service Provider Edition from AXIGEN Mail Server
Acronis – Plesk partnership gives web hosters an opportunity to increase a
Innovative full-featured e-mail client with an easy to use interface. Hexamail F
Please check the new page of Hexamail Anti Spam update as here : http://www
we are now official tour desk partner for Pen Air and Pen CRM along with authori
© 1996-2018 BSSIT. All rights reserved.